Improve or update an existing review
If you would like to modify or make a alternative version of an existing review, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To contribute to an existing openMetaAnalysis
- Click the 'raw view' of the example dataset
- Paste into the editor
- Remove the column labels from the top line
- Click the link, "Click here to add commas"
- Click the button, "Update Plot"
Then, if you have a good revision:
- Revise the data, by copying ('forking') the repository to a new repository, then:
- Edit or update the data files.
- Revising images such as forest plots or GRADE Profiles requires the GitHub client for Windows or Mac.
- The client will let you copy all of the repository to your computer.
- Then, replace the images you downloaded with the new ones you create and synchronize to upload.
- Lastly, either initiate a 'pull request' for your revisions to be pulled back into the original repository or keep your analysis as a new, stand-alone analysis.
To cite or re-use content or document your contributions for scholarly credit